Friday, May 25, 2007

The Weekend #2

it is the weekend again, a long weekend for me---i have off on Monday----yeah!!!

before i get into the weekend, i have to vent about Hip-Hop!!!!!!

we have been cool now for 3 months and the other day he called stating he wanted to come over---"ya know what i mean"---now i am thinking aren't you back with your baby's mom aka wifey, why are you getting at me....so i let him know, naw, I'm not feeling that way (that was once me, home pregnant, and baby's dad out cheating--i wanted NO parts of that") like i said before Karma is a bitch---

then he stated that he needed to talk about the side jawn that was tripping on him---so i said cool we can do that....then this bama says unlock the back door (oh, hell no!!!! know he just did not tell me to open the back door---since when) so i replied open the back door--yeah----i said ok!!!

Guess what??? i NEVER unlocked the back door....i turned my light out and shut my phone off---now we have been cool all this time; now you want to come through my back door???? I am way too old for that mess---you feel me ...I am woman, a woman of integrity, class, morals, ethics, and values....why come through the back when we are only friends---that let me know that he is now just using me for $ex---ain't gonna happen!!! never did it, nor will it....so needless to say i have not heard from him and that is cool too!!! he has a family which he needs to get right and with me encouraging the infidelity i am no better than he is, and it makes me less of a woman...

so since i am "Learning Me and Lovin' It" i am doing what is right for ME and what is going to make ME happy and that shyt he was trying to pull would have only hindered my growing process!!!! so yeah to me for being strong and remaining strong!!!!!!!

oh, i almost forgot----he did say i can get at him on Fridays--when he come out--Today is Friday----i wonder if he will call----if he does i will let you know!!!! Knowing him he probably will, he does call himself "King Jaffe---ruler of Zamunda"---leave it alone!!!!!! I'm telling you.....just laugh about it!!!!!!!

now back to the weekend plans:

1. clean----i need to fold about 6 tall baskets of clothes that i have been looking at for about 3 weeks (tacky huh) then i have about 6 loads to wash----thank God for my washer and dryer---God knows i despise the Laundromat----i haven't had to go to the laundromat in 4 years--whew!!!! thank you Jesus!!!!!!

2. ANOTHER track meet---this time it is not too far---maybe about an hour drive---My son has made the finals---placed 5th overall so i don't know HOW many more meets i have to attend!!!! Hurry up will ya!!!

3. going out---now, there is a party in CMD (Camden) that is suppose to be off the hook---i hope because i am ready to get my drink on (casually--i don't drink and drive) and my party on---oh, yeah i can dance a little....

4. church on Sunday----i have not been to church since psalm Sunday----lord please for give me---(not going to touch that one---just know i will be in church on Sunday)

5. find some one's barbecue to crash!!!!!!!

*************Have a Great Memorial Day Weekend*****************

No comments: