Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Karma

.....is a bitch... well after that long spiel about loving "Hip-Hop" and him loving me the reality hit me like a ton of bricks last night.....For the first time in 3 months he ignored my calls...I called him 3 times and i text him twice....no response...I was shocked!

It was 1 am and i received a phone call,Mum-Mum(that is what he calls me) open the door, I'm on my way...at first i said no, then i said yeah, i had to find out why he didn't respond to any of my calls or text. i did not want to trip because he never did this before and i trusted him and had no reason not too....until now!

He gets there, he is high out of his mind (zany's so he says) again another first, I asked "why did you not respond to me at all today" the answer i got was marvelous, "i was busy"...WTF do you mean you were busy....you have never been too busy for me..... now i am thinking what is really good.

Again he is so out of his mind, he falls straight to sleep, half talking and what not....Now i am ANGRY, how dare he come here and tell me he was too busy for me during regular hours but at 1 am he is here...nah, nucca you got the game twisted...so for like a half hour or so i am trying to wake him and get him out my house...no luck....

I decided to be a better person, since i knew he was blasted, i let him sleep that mess he was on off...

Check him out; zooted and never knew the things i was doing to him

In the meantime, i got curious, i did something that i never did before (i was wrong too).....i went through his phone.......ladies, we know that is a NO- NO but i was curious.... and was i shocked...

oh this one broad, was blasting him left and right i mean totally being disrespectful, some shyt i was on when i was younger....now that I am a lady there is no need for disrespectfulness.......say what you gotta say and let it go.....there were a few text msg. from "Wifey" as well....

Wifey text's did not shock me but the side jawns made a lot of since....it all made since as to why he was not able to contact me back "he was busy" apparently Hip-Hop had to see the side jawn because she was straight tripping...

Now again, i knew what i was getting into and decided to deal with it as long as he was honest and respectful....it was good for me because I am learning me, i am not ready for a steady relationship (i was in one for 4 years and he treated me like shyt) and i am about having "SAFE FUN" and he was just that---My Hip-Hop, my fun.....Now i know the truth!!!

I get up this morning, get ready for work, get my kids together and this Nucca is still sleep in my bed, i paid him no attention....All of a sudden he jumps up, looks at the clock, and says why you ain't wake me up, oh f*ck,.....(another first)

I look at this lying azz nucca and blast him....again i am a lady so it was done in a lady like manner...oh but he got the picture...

I could tell he was shocked that all this was coming from his Mum-Mum but yes darling it was me....I let him know that he never had to lie to me about none of the broads he was with, he never had to be with me as often as he was, i never asked him, that is what he did...then i also let him know that i will not play second to no side jawn....i am your friend and you should have respected me as such.....therefore you did not now Bounce!!!!

He was shocked......with his face on the floor i proceeded to do as i was, when i left he left, and he left walking.....no good byes, no i will call you, nothing....

I can not understand how all of a sudden he changed the game that fast and with out warning and this is the same Nucca that set and had heart to heats with me, cried with me, talked about his childhood and the things he seen and wish he had not seen....was it all game....i guess and i fell for it, Hip-Hop tricked me and the shyt is shocking.....

I guess Karma is a BITCH........never have i ever cheated, been the other woman (knowingly) or settled for second best and when i did, i was made a fool of...



Lesson Learned---keep learning me, loving me and always put me first.....if he has others regardless of how i feel about being single and having fun let it go, it is just a disaster waiting to happen....Love ME first and them NUCCA'S last!

4 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

Lesson Learned---keep learning me, loving me and always put me first.....if he has others regardless of how i feel about being single and having fun let it go, it is just a disaster waiting to happen....

and that's all that matters, learn the lesson...you have GOT to learn the lesson...never settle, never be second...keep learning who you are and KNOW that you deserve the BEST

Mica said...

@t.c.-----it took me a long time to get that and be able to accept that and do what i have to do...it is all apart of Learning Me and Lovin It!!!!!

Beana said...

glad somebody showed me your blog we share similarities just off this ONE post. Keep doin what u doin sista...u got it!

Mica said...

@J....i appreciate the love...and i thank you for the encouragement...What's the nameof your blog...