Friday, May 18, 2007

The weekend

thank goodness it is Friday...there is so much that i have to do this weekend and i am going to do it!!!


1.) clean my house from top to bottom---i am a neat freak and i have to have my home in order...for the last few weeks i have been chilling; trying to get myself to relax and fall back and not stress so much about the house---did not work because i can not wait to get home and CLEAN my house....

2.) track meet----- i regret signing my oldest son up for track...he is good; this is his first year running and he placed 6th overall at the last meet---my baby made it to the finals and errthang!!!!--Great Job Taj!!!----but this mess is taking up all the weekends...I have a track meet EVERY saturday until further notice...the more meets he wins the longer the track meets....i mean dang, getting up every day at 6 am and now i have to get up at 6 am on saturdays....when does momma get a break---i guess i don't, that is the job of being a wonderful mom!!!! (smooches to me)

3.) no children---there is a plus side to all of this----this is my weekend w/o the children---yeah!!! so i will be able to clean in peace....(yall i really can not wait to clean my house)

4.) date--- i do have a date this saturday---the guy is nice i met him at Sav-A-Lot(the weirdest thing; that is a blog all in itself) we are suppose to be going to dinner and see a movie...i don't think i want to do the movie thing because you really can't talk in the movies....you have to just sit there and be quiet, plus he probably would not want to go see what i want to go see....and that is Shrek the third.....yes, i said it, i love Shrek and i can not wait to go see it along with Spiderman.... (don't be laughing either!!!)

this is what my weekend looks like as of right now----who knows things do change all except.......me CLEANING my house!!!!!!!

3 comments:

T.a.c.D said...

sounds like a plan...yea instead of the movie walk around somewhere like a mall or park...somewhere, where you can talk....and i DO know how you are about being clean, i am too, so i can dig it....

Mica said...

@t.c.---yes, you know i can go overboard with the cleaning...but again tonight i am going to get down...i have a date with house cleaning and i can not wait....(LOL)

T.a.c.D said...

oh and I wanna see sherk and spiderman too...i was supposed to have date night myself this weekend, today in fact, but his job comes first...