Friday, May 4, 2007

My Feelings

Today I am not my self.........
i am angry
i am mad
i am frustrated
i am broke
i am lonely
i am afraid
i am tired
i am stuck in this dead end job
i am stressed out...everthing is bothering me
i just want to be left alone
this job is driving me crazy----working me like a dog and for nothing---i am so ready to quit----i have worked too hard to only get a .40 raise and i handle combined a 6 million dollar acct....but you only give me .40 raise---is that all i am worth.
i am ready to quit, then i will be broker than what i already am and then i might go postal
my friend is getting on my nerves, are there any real men out there?
i feel used, i feel neglected, i feel like i have just been played
my friends are not who they say they are---they are phony---i need to get the negativity out of my life right now.
i thought the music would help me but it is only making me sadder.
this is not a good day for me today
the baby is sick, the dr.s office will not open back up until 30th of april--that is ridiculous.
if this co-worker says one more thing........oh, i am gonna snap on her azz
everyone is getting on my nerves right now
blogging is not helping (breathe)this is going to be a LONG day-----just everyone stay away from me!
i think she thinks i am playing-----oh, please keep your comments to yourself
i don't have to be bubbly today, i am bubbly every damn day---not today

Today's lesson..........keep away from me until further notice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: