Friday, May 18, 2007

Don't you know better......

come on bro, you CAN NOT have your JAIL photo on black planet....I mean really dude, you got other pictures....I mean bro the barb wire fence is behind you......this makes no since ----jaysavage173 (yes i put him out there) please brother get that one photo off there....If you are looking for a real woman you certainly are not getting her with your JAIL photo.....(as it is his MAIN photo; this photo represents him across the site)

Blog world, i can not believe that our brothers do not have the common sense not to post a jail photo....god gave them common sense .....why didn't he use his??? how many woman would check his site out....i was just searchin looking at photos and i thought to myself is that barb wire, so i enlarge the photo....damn if it wasn't....when i tell you i hollered; i hollered....the whole office was looking at me like i was crazy....this is the wildest thing i have ever seen before...

My brothers, my brothers, if you have been incarcerated, ain't no shame in that (hopefully you will never go back) but DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT post your jail house photo....It is not attractive, nor is it appealing....the only thing it did for me was give me a good laugh and make me ask the question......Don't you know better!!!!!

2 comments:

It is What It Is... said...

LMAO!!! off the hook. I haven't been on black planet in years girl. You have to email me and put me back on to what's going on there. Geeze!

Mica said...

honey-chile, nothing but a bunch of BAMA's---i do it just for fun and see how many wild azz NUCCA's try to get at me....