Friday, May 4, 2007

Falling for Hip-Hop

I know I have tripped......I am in a situationn right now that I can not believe I allowed myself to be in....what was I thinking......Obviously I wasn't.....Could we have created something so grand but because the timing is wrong we have to let it go.....I can't seem to let go, I know it is the right thing to do but HE is my Hip-Hop and I think that I am starting to enjoy it...never knew I had a thing for Hip-Hop....The 3 worded lines that are shouted out daily puts a smile on my face and a thought in my head...is he talking about me....the best love of his life.....Hip Hop is really sounding good to me...never knew I liked Hip-Hop....nah Hip-Hop is not for me...I like R&B---smooth, mellow, soothing, and calming....But for some Reason I have taking a liking to Hip-Hop......I think...no...the lines hit me again..."6'1" dark and lovely they say i'm black and beautiful it's true no phoney i'm browner than Larry so won't you bee my tenderoni."...Hip-Hop is really trying to get my attention.....then I realized I am falling for Hip-Hop..............

No comments: