Friday, May 4, 2007

They better watch out!!!

Sears I am coming for you!!! Here I am, Easter Shopping, in the Deptford Mall for my three children----Two boys and one girl....Ladies, you already know that when you are shopping with three of your own children and two of someone else's children...That is a disaster!!!! I am in Sears trying on a suit jacket for my 2 year old son, he wanted to run and play and laugh and fall out---trust, I am not in the mood for that---I have been out shopping long enough and I am ready to go....When I notice, this lady, watching me and on her walkie-talkie saying something----now automatically, I thought this whench was talking about me...I said not today lady not today...She just looksI put the suit jacket on the baby (a size 4 for a 2 year old) it fit because he is tall---the pants a little long. I put the pants back on the hanger, put the jacket back---give the suit to my mom so she can ring it up---yes, I was ghetto!!! My mom was in line (she was next) and I was last (the line was long)...I saw the people looking and at this moment I was looking right back at them like say something---I want you to...When my mom gets to the counter you can tell the lady had an attitude (because I jumped line sort of speak--but not really because we where together---honestly, I was dead wrong---I hate people who do that, oh well)....she actually unbuttons the suit jacket, take the pants off (of course she was checking to make sure that the pants were a size 4 as well as the jacket, us black people will change the suit jacket and pants up, quick) then she says there is no price on this, the baby starts running, I go after him, I said mom, the suits are right here, then I hear never mind, and the suit is wrapped up and we leave the store...About 11:00 pm, NO it was exactly 11:00 pm Saturday night, I start to take the clothes out for Church...I take my daughter's 80.00 dress out(I think that was ridiculous but the dress was absolutely gorgeous) hung that up, take her shoes out, her stockings etc....take my oldest son's suit out and etc....I get to the baby's suit, take it out and there were NO DAMN PANTS!!!!I lost my mind----here it is 11:00 at night and my son has no pants and all the stores are closed.....I am heated and I want to fight!!!Needless to say, I had a 45.00 1/2 suit for a damn 2 year old, that he could not wear---all because this bitch---yes, I am still mad---slipped up on her pimpin' at work...Tell me how the hell you forget to put the pants back on the hanger---was it my job to check to make sure she put the suit back together? I gave it to her as a suit; it clearly has on the jacket 2 PIECE SUIT---she slipped...Now, I am going their today, after work, peaceful--but if they even suggest some craziness, I am going to do just that---GET-DA-F*CK-CRAZY!!!!So Sears, just know that I am coming and you better watch out!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: