Friday, May 4, 2007

Baby Daddy's Drama......

All this drama because I do not want to be with you... Are you for real...Men talk about having "Baby Momma Drama" I have "Baby Daddy Drama"...I despise the fact that he can actually thinks he can dictate to me what he is going to do and what he is not going to do... check this....We lived together for 4 years...there was nothing but lying, cheating, stealing (yes I said it stealing from me, his own baby boy, and my mother)...this man was no good and I saw the signs...but like every immature woman,I thought I could change him---Ladies, you can't they are who they are!!! When I finally decided I had had enough I told him you got to roll---Mind you this was in August of 2006....I only asked that he pay one thing, which is also court ordered and that was to pay daycare (180.00 bi-weekly)...do you know until this day I have not received a dime. Right now, the baby has been spending the weeks with him (since he STILL is not working) and I go get him every other weekend to let him know I am going to continue to do my part..for the last past 3 weekends in a row I have went to Philly (of course he has no car--never did--always drove mine--) to pick up my son and spend time with him....Now this is my weekend to relax w/o any children because I do have two more. Since he knows this and can not stand the fact that someone else might be there, all of a sudden he is now working every weekend , he has this new job and he only works on the weekends...so this every other weekend thing has to stop--as he says and I am bringing the baby back---cool do you have daycare money, I say--I am working on it---well you can not bring him back until you can afford to put him back in daycare.---(Yall he don't have it!!!!!)Why did I say that, this man tripped on me, called me all kinds of names and I am not this and I am not that, his family will do this and his family will do that, bury myself in the whole that I have dug---all this craziness early in the morning.... Now I am thinking I know this NUCCA just did not call me out me name early this morning...After all that I have done for you and put up with, it all came back....I finally, had enough....as Mary J Blige would say "I held my tongue for too long, I can't do it no more" all of 4 years released on that ass!!!!!!! I ripped him a new ass from the beginning of our relationship until this very morning...For once, in my life I stood up! I spoke my mind and let go, and I know right at this very moment his mouth is hitting the freaking floor--stunned--can't believe what I just said---Good!!!! I have had Enough, I dealt with too much for too long---IT IS OVER!!!!!Sitting back and learning who I am made me realize regardless of what he said to me it was how he treated me that let me know that it wasn't really love---and once I realized that I let go. I tried to remain friendly and peaceful but he kept pushing and pushing and pushing until I finally pushed back---- You would think that it would be the mother tripping'---naw not this time----it was the daddy tripping---Baby Daddy's Drama....

2 comments:

It is What It Is... said...

First, let me say that I am so proud of you for putting your foot down! WOW! - Girl -I've lived exactly what you are going through. My daughter's sperm donor ( I will not give him the honor of being called a father) is a complete B.U.M.!!!

EVERYTHING you described is similar to what I've experienced!

It will get better though...I ended up having to take him to court for child support and I had to get custody. (Long story - but one day I will blog about it!)

I used to get so hurt and angry when my daughter at the age of 4 would sit by the door waiting for her father to pick her up and that bum would never show...he would acutally stand his own daughter up. But now that's she's SEVEN - she's hip to the game. She calls a spade a spade. And has let him know exactly how she feels about everything he does and doesn't do as her "father."

But yes - keep your head up and do what's right for your babies. In the long run, they will love you for it!

Mica said...

@ it is what is is----thanks for the love girl...these men out here are ridiculous and i had to let them know that it is not always the momma with the drama it is the daddy's too....