Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Weekend---Update!!!

ok, sorry to say that all i cleaned was my downstairs and that took from 9:30 am until 2:30 pm...Yall i get down when i clean....i mean, clean baseboards, scrub walls, wash windows and the whole nine---anywho, i only fisnished downstairs because i went to a Barbeque on Sunday (the day i cleaned---i don't know what happened to Friday and Saturday). it was in CMD- Camden!!!! it was not what i thought it was but it was cool--a new scene!!!

so let me get to the date----this bama(Gregg) called---NOPE texted me asking me if i wanted to go to AC on Saturday---i thought to myself ok, ok, i found a brother that knows what is to take a GROWN Lady out!!!! so i responded "that would be great"---he texted back me and my boy---Now hold up---you and your boy, I thought this was a date---so i said don't trip it could be a double date, he might be shy....so i was like that is cool...this is the best part---this NUCCA tells me that it is an OVER NIGHT stay, is that cool---HEll NAW, that aint cool...i have THREE (3) children that need their mother and i am not going no where overnight with any man i just met---who the hell does he think i am----i politely responded, "no, that is not cool, i don't know you, and i am concerned for my safety and the fact that you are bringing your boy is not cool either...instead of him being the gentleman that i THOUGHT he was and say you are right, we don't have to stay this BAMA says "i'm a lover not a killer" Aw HELL NAW for real now---so this NUCCA actually thought i was going to get with him because he took me to AC???? NUCCA be for real---me and my girls do that on a humbug----Now, i am hot and i say you know what this is over----i never texted him back---later that day i recieved another text that says you coming or not----I responded-----NOT!!! then erased the bama's number out my phone.....

This NUCCA had lost his mind to think i was going to go to AC and bone him----Men you better wake up and realize that this is 07 and WOMEN real WOMEN want to be treated like women.....so needless to say----I had no date, but it was cool.....

But i did hook up with this guy on Monday---UM, UM, UM----until next time!!!!!!!!!!!