Friday, May 4, 2007

When I get there....

I ask to speak to a Manager....they call her up, Holly a customer wants to speak with you. She is a damn ray of sunshine so it was really hard for me to be mean...I said "Hi on Saturday, I came in a purchased a 2 piece suit for my toddler and when I got home and opened it up there were no pants. She says, We want to apologize because we have the pants here...she pulls out the pants...Now I am looking at her, like if you even think I am going to walk out of here with these pants after the fact it's going to be trouble....trouble...I said well, Easter is over and I would like to have my money back...That's no problem, we were open Easter Sunday (the only store in the whole Mall) and we thought the person they belonged to would come back for them....She said "I was a little afraid of working tonight because I knew I would have an irate customer..I said well if you would have caught me Saturday night I would have been that irate customer...I said I appreciate your friendly manner but Holly, I am very displeased. My holiday was ruined at the expense of your employee. I had plans that had to be cancelled such as Easter Pictures and attending morning service! We truly understand your frustration, we will refund your money and we sincerely apologize.Now, I am still pist but really what can I do, Easter is over....they took the suit back, refunded my money but a little part of me wanted more....Mind you the baby is looking at these Thomas the train DVDs and this spider-man book bag---Holly says, is this the little guys whose Easter was ruined---Yes, well let me have the two items he has...I gave them to her she wrung them up and credited them off---Handed the baby the bag with the spider-man book bag and the Thomas The Train DVD...he was please...which pleased me. Sears wasn't that bad after all (just check your suits!)

No comments: