Friday, June 22, 2007

Lawrence Marcus Smith

ok, that is his name...nice guy....i have been in the dumps lately and Lawrence has somehow lifted my spirits....his conversation is nice, i got it, he is a grown man....wow, is this what it feels like to talk to a grown man...what a beautiful thing....

i mean the brother is talking about possibly raising our children together....i mean wanting them to be sucessful black men.....it blew my mind...this man was not thinking about having relations with me, (if he was, he never mentioned it) our talks were about the future and what he wanted out of life and what he expected from life....it was real crazy...i was in my element...

not much more to say but just to say that i met a really nice guy....................
Lawrence Marcus Smith..................?

4 comments:

Beana said...

how long have you known him? Years I hope...

T.a.c.D said...

i think that is what its like to talk to a grown man...and I don't think you have to know someone for years (hell you can know someone for years and still NOT know them) its called, putting your cards on the table... at least that's how I see it, why play the games, let's talk about the real deal and move from there...ya feel me...
that's how I see it

so take your time, keep your eyes and ears open and do you

Jazzy said...

I agree with you both...however I'm more inclined to agree with J. When a man starts talking about raising children with you, that shouldn't just come out of the blue of knowing him for a hot minute.

You have to question whether he is sincere or running game by telling you what you want to hear because he knows your situation enough to know EXACTLY what he needs to say to get in your head.

A tree grows in brooklyn said...

I love the name of your blog. You also have the same layout as me I guess great minds think alike. All the best Lawrence